**冬至团圆** *HAPPY REUNION DAY*

**冬至团圆**  *HAPPY REUNION DAY*
*HAPPY REUNION DAY*
Malaysia party
Party Gerakan Rakyat Malaysia :
* sub party of the Barisan Nasional (Ruling Alliance for Federal Government)

{ PGRM } :

Malaysia party
Malaysian Indian Congress :
* Dominant party and co-founder of the Barisan Nasional (Ruling Alliance for Federal Government)

{ MIC } :

MIC TWITTER

Malaysia party
Malaysian Chinese Association :
* Dominant party and co-founder of the Barisan Nasional (Ruling Alliance for Federal Government)

{ MCA } :

MCA Twitter

Malaysia party
United Malays National Organisation :
* Dominant party and founder of the Barisan Nasional (Ruling Alliance for Federal Government)

{ UMNO } :

UMNO Twitter

[myPARTY] right news:

{ pro-BN Bloggers }:

[ the 3rd PARTY ]

the 3RD PARTY TWITTER

Friday, October 10, 2008

Anwar' s vs B. Kuppusamy vs Conscience Bloggers ~ Malaysiakini

A Letter written by Baradan Kuppusamy in responding to Anwar's published a filth OPEN LETTER which desperately searching for anti-Anwar's personal information.

Anwar's published OPEN LETTER
Anwar's published this open letter on the Sept 28 (and withdrawn on the 05 Oct 2008)


Picked from Malaysiakini
at
http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/90550

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I welcome criticism but...
by Baradan Kuppusamy Sep 29, 08 4:38pm


A comment posted on Anwar Ibrahim's blog claims I am a whore in the pay of the government.

Let me assure Malaysiakini and its readers that I am not a whore and never have been in the pay of anybody since I started work as a reporter in 1983.

It is true I am paid for what I write and that's because I earn a living as a writer just like all you out there who earn a living doing whatever you do.

I have worked very hard at being an independent journalist all my life and in an increasingly difficult environment.

Such posting shows how reactionary people can get went they are at the opposite ends of the political divide.

Anwar is not the blazing white knight in armour who is going to build a paradise.
Neither is the other side all course and evil.

I am saddened that Anwar, who fought just filth all his life and is still fighting, sees it fit to let such filth appear on his blog.

Being a public figure, he is subject to criticism like everybody else.

His ardent supporters should also be able to accept constructive criticism.

Finally I wish to state that I am firm believer in change and fervently hope a new Malaysia is born.

I support Anwar's Reform Agenda to built a new and just Malaysia without race and discrimination.

If he deviates from that agenda, he is subject to criticism.

It is my job to criticise to enlighten readers and the general public and not run with the crowd and surrender to the flavour of the day.
So please people, don't call me a whore in the pay of anybody.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
above letter by Baradan Kuppusamy picked from Malaysiakini

No comments: